(You can find here advance information on selected episodes of the radio program–“Hi-Tech ‘Ta Bai!“. You can also listen to the podcast of the recent and past episodes of the radio show at the Friendster profile page of “Hi-Tech ‘Ta Bai!“ and in my personal Friendster account.)
JULY 26, 2009
It’s been a long time i haven’t updated this page. Anyway, i’ll only post important notices in this page from now on. For this Sunday’s episode, here are some topics i would discuss with you:
- Securing Web Browsing
- 10 Useful Inventions that went Bad
MARCH 29, 2009
- Conficker/downadup worm to create havoc on April 1?
- Muziic service stream music from Youtube
MARCH 1, 2009
- Yahoo Briefcase closes March 30, 2009. Back-up your files back to your PC….
- Nokia to open its online store–Ovi Store
- Globe Visibility now named Globe Tattoo… same dog, same collar?
FEBRUARY 22, 2009
- Oooopsss… my apology no advisory was posted here….
FEBRUARY 15, 2009
- USC-Business Administration studes will promote their bracelet-USB gadget named “BAND-IT”
- Microsoft offer bounty that would lead to the arrest of the conficker worm maker
- Friendster introduce G-cash money sending feature
FEBRUARY 8, 2009
- Improved Skype Video chat
- D-I-Y: How to share video in Yahoo Messenger
- Google’s Latitude Service locate you…
- Globe broadband service defective
FEBRUARY 1, 2009
- Ooops… i forgot to post here the advance info on our supposed topics for last Sunday’s (Feb. 1) episode… Sorry…
JANUARY 25, 2009
- Stay fit and healthy by being a good HOUSEBAND…
- Apple’s iPhone look-alike– hiPhone review…
JANUARY 18, 2009
- No Hi-Tech ‘Ta Bai! on Sunday to give way to our Sinulog Parade coverage.
JANUARY 11, 2009
- ooops… the advisories here were omitted.
JANUARY 4, 2009
- Tech to prevail in 2009…
- DIY: How to put your name in the system tray?
DECEMBER 28, 2008
- MyTech Gadgets of the Year 2008
- Tech Crunch 2008
- Top tech embarassments in America
- Internet overtakes Newspaper as news source
- Ancient battlefield unearthed…
DECEMBER 21, 2008
- Poll Survey result: Are you a victim of “load theft”? Which network?
- Affordable Tech-Gifts for your loved ones…
- D-I-Y: Do we need to run our computer 24/7?
DECEMBER 14, 2008
- Poll Survey : Are you a victim of “load theft”? Which network?
- Transforming your blog site into a social networking site like Friendster, facebook, etc….
- SanMig Mobile? SanMig Power? What’s more from SanMig?
DECEMBER 7, 2008
- Survey Results (Final after 2 weeks): Red Mobile vs. Sun Cellular–your choice?
- DIY: Securing your PC
- Pinoy engineers invented an interactive TV
NOVEMBER 30, 2008
- DIY: Secrets to Speed Up your PC/Laptop.
- FYI: Cyber Spying–You Can Do It.
- My newly refurbished blog site–https://juntariman.wordpress.com
- Survey Results: Red Mobile vs. Sun Cellular V
- Expanded YouTube screen
NOVEMBER 23, 2008
- A group of TESDA-trained technicians offer their FREE services to the public by linking through “Hi-Tech ‘Ta Bai!”.
- Friendster crashes… Many users lost their friendsters..
NOVEMBER 16, 2008
- Ooops… i forgot to post here the advance info on our supposed topics for last Sunday’s (Nov. 16) episode… Sorry…
NOVEMBER 9, 2008
- My apology for some items i’d mentioned in the headlines last Sunday’s episode but weren’t aired. I’ll do my best to include those items on Sunday. Some of those items include: (password blocking for limited users, artificial heart, the pros and cons of netbooks, portable eye for the blind, etc….)
- More features….
NOVEMBER 2, 2008
- Preventing Creation/Changing of Password for “Limited User” of our PC
- Review: SmartBRO vs. Globe Visibility–Which is better?
- Catch the members of the Cebu Bloggers Society lead by Kevin Ray Chua to talk about blogging, etc.
CBS members with Jun Tariman: Clarence, Kevin, Zenia, Agnes, Xerxes, Michael