Honestly, ever since i started blogging 4 years ago i have never attended a formal gathering of bloggers. Be it done here or elsewhere. There were quite a number of occasions where Cebu Bloggers have gathered but unfortunately i didn’t make it.
On May 28, 2011, i’ll make it definite to attend this once-a-year gathering of Cebu Bloggers–the Cebu Blog Camp 2011 @ the Sacred Heart Center in Cebu City.
The Cebu blog Camp is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for four years already. This is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu.
I’ve said i’d never attended a formal gathering of bloggers. So, i can’t tell what were those happenings in the past that bloggers had shared. However, my insatiable desire to learn more puts my feet forward and have these impeccable reasons why i have to be there at the Cebu Blog Camp 2011:
- This year’s topics (Photography, Travel, and Social Media Marketing) are quite hard to refuse;
- Being one of the selected 180 participants is an added accolade as a blogger;
- Simply, i can’t afford to pay for another similar event with same caliber of speakers;
- More knowledge is more power. More power, is more opportunities; and
- I have some things in my mind that i want to be deliberated on the floor.
The Cebu Blog Camp 2011 is presented by Globe, AirPhilExpresss, Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications Inc, Mozilla, rctv36, Phil.Info.Com Inc.,Piclyf, and the Academy for International Culinary Arts.