The USC-Kapamilya Negosyo Na is awarding seed capital to 20 new entrepreneurs after successfully attending the Business Plan-Making Seminar during the “Grand Halad sa Kapamilya” on November 28, 2009 at the USC-Main in Cebu City.
The new entrepreneurs are selected from among the 35 business plans submitted for evaluation by the KNN Screening Committee. The business proponents were among the 88 participants of the seminar.
The seed capital of five thousand pesos shall be awarded to them during the radio show– Kapamilya Negosyo Na over DYAB1512 on Saturday/December 12, 2009.
Aside from receiving the seed capital, the 20 business proponents shall be qualified to join the KNN Multi-Purpose Cooperative.
Here are the 20 winning business proponents:
- Ema Senador (Sari-sari Store)
- Maura Lasan Velasco (Export/Native Products)
- Joel Deza (JD Paper Creation & Native Products)
- Flaviana Cambangay Nazareno (Buy & Sell/Old tires)
- Alfredo Capa Jr. (Water dispenser)
- Hazel Canon (Dress Shop)
- Allan Gallardo Amancio (Buy & Sell/scrap)
- Modesta Batulan (Sari-sari store/food vending)
- Melodia Yu (Buy & Sell/electronic load)
- Calixto Patalinghug Ycong (Fish trading)
- Cris Deo (bodbod/suman)
- Antonia Milegrito (Wood craft)
- Bernardita Abellar (Ngohiong)
- Gemma Abellar (Barbecue)
- Ricardo Tolero (Liquid detergent/dishwasher cleaning)
- Nora Selerio Gavito (Liquid fertilizer/Feed additive)
- Theresa Baculi (Food and snacks vending)
- Reynaldo dela Cerna Relampagos (Bread rolls)
- Justina Calugcongan (Household products/Food & Confectionery)
- Raymund Razo (Home service massage & SPA)