Although, i’m always complaining about unreliable product, cheap but not-so-dependable alternative gadget, bad customer service, etc…etc… against CDR-King multi-media stores, i still go to their branches and buy some stuffs due to its cheap price.
Recently, i bought a USB Bluetooth adapter/dongle for my laptop. Here’s my initial review for the very few days i’ve been using the gadget.
Brand: CD-R KING M Series Bluetooth
Model : TM-1042
Class : Generic Bluetooth Radio
Manufacturer : Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.
Size : less than 6mm (tip-to-tip)
Driver : Bluesoleil 184.108.40.206
· Compliant with Bluetooth V2.0, V1.1 & V1.2
· Supporting Profiles: Networking, Dial-up, Fax, LAN Access and headset
· Operating System: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000?Xp/Vista
· Interface: Compliant with USB 2.0 & 1.1
· Data transmission rate: 3Mbps (3 times faster)
· Range: 10 meters
· Converts non-Bluetooth PC into Bluetooth enabled_PC
· Wireless connect to Bluetooth devices such as mobile phones, PDA or PC, for data transfer, networking, dial-up, fax
· Enables wireless connection to Bluetooth headset
· Supports Bluetooth Voice Data
· Supports multi-language
· Driverless for PDA (Win & S60 0S) under Xp & Vista System
· Transfer rate is considerably fast (seconds only for pics)
· Warranty: 1-week replacement period
· Durability : can’t say it now!!!!
· CD driver : was not immediately installed in my laptop. It was not recognized. Although, i had it installed lately but don’t know why the sudden installation was permitted.
· Driver application program has so many features. I still have to fully utilize it.
More review SOON!!!!